Job #1658 - QA Automation Engineer
- Improvements to the overall automation infrastructure and methodologies
- Expansion of the automated test case coverage for regression and new feature tests
- Adoption of the automated test coverage throughout the entire SDLC process, not just within the QA team and QA cycle of a release
- Work closely with the QA and Development teams in understanding automation testing needs and priorities
- Work on automation maintenance including:
- The physical Automation test environment
- Automation infrastructure and harness
- Automated test case
- 3+ years of hands-on test automation experience including:
- Coding in C# .NET with Visual Studio 2010/2012 development environment
- Creating, reviewing and implementing automated tests and suites
- Maintaining automation tools and environments
- Excellent problem investigation and resolution skills
- Familiarity with the below are a plus:
- Scripting experience in Perl, Bash
- Coded UI (TFS) 2010/2012
- Performance Testing
- Keyword Driven Testing
Job #4231 - UNIX / LINUX Developer
- Proficient in C/C++.
- 3-5 years experience in low-level system and network programming.
- Experience with dynamic linking technologies - advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Solaris, Linux distributions, AIX, HP-UX
- Good knowledge of OS internals - strong advantage.
- Good understanding of existing C Unix Code
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of in-house product source code.
- Leading a design activity and taking responsibility for design and development of a module / product.
- Work closely with Product Management to get product requirements.
Job #1718 - Sales Manager – DACH/France
- Aggressive, hard worker and persistent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the territory. Having a rolodex of security/compliance executives in mid-large organizations is a big advantage.
- Experience with direct sales to corporate customers of enterprise solutions
- Experience with recruiting and managing a sales channel
- Good understanding of security and compliance
- Ability to handle the entire sales process from cold/warm calls to sign-off
- German and/or French mother tongue – reading and writing
- Good verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to travel frequently
Work with the Best!
ObserveIT, the leader in User Activity Monitoring, is taking the industry by storm. Our growth means great opportunities for you develop your talent and skills. Check out our open positions!