Record and Replay Windows Sessions
.Configurazione limitate e caratteristiche.
Tutte le caratteristiche Enterprise
Capturing Every User Action
ObserveIT captures all activity taking place in the user session.
- Visual Screen Activity: Everything on the screen is visually recorded, including user input and screen output.
- UI Interaction: Mouse movement, selection of UI elements (drop-downs, checkboxes, etc.), text entry, menu and context menu selections and anything else that takes place visually in the session.
- Session Metadata: ObserveIT also captures and stores window titles, applications launched, filenames that were accessed, user interface text and more.
Session Audit Lists
You can see the details of all Window sessions, sorted and grouped according to user, server or based on any full-text search of the metadata ObserveIT has captured.
In many cases, this report list is already enough information for your auditing and troubleshooting needs.
To see a full visual replay of the user session, simply click on the Replay icon.
- Replay Window: The replay window shows exactly what took place
- DVD-like navigation: Navigate quickly through any session, using fast-forward/rewind or by jumping between each user command (similar to DVD chapter).
- Start replay mid-session: You can launch the replay at the exact location that you need. (ex. If user spent 2 hours in a session, and you see a suspicious Regedit application at the 90 minute mark in the Audit List, launch the replay at that exact time.)